It doesn’t take a genius to see that the world is in a mess. Off the top of my head, a few of the major problems facing mankind right now:
- Peak oil rapidly approaching (even faster since revelations that the middle east has massively overestimated their remaining supply)
- Global warming
- No feasible reliable clean cheap safe energy supply available for the foreseeable future (nuclear fusion looks like our best bet, but it’s a long way off still)
- Large parts of the world disease ridden and hungry
- More corrupt governments and regimes that you can count on your fingers and toes
- Population growing out of control, and…
- …world food shortage rapidly approaching. The planet is simply too small.
- The entire financial system is based on a lie, and is on the brink of collapse.
I don’t mean to sound depressing, but we’re in a mess, and it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
The sad thing is, any time there’s a mess, there are winners and losers. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather be a winner. Well, I’d rather there were no losers, of course, but that’s unrealistic. So better to be a winner, and be in a position where you can help out the losers.
Of all the problems above, the world money system is the most pressing. It’s close to collapse, and fortunes will be made and lost. If you understand the issues, you can position yourself to profit from the oncoming storm.
I’ve been researching this a lot, and am taking steps to protect myself, and position myself to benefit from the crisis that is going to happen sooner or later. One of the ways I’ve done that is to join a program run by a guy called Mike. I spoke about him on my Day Trading Freedom video blog, but I think it’s so important I wanted to mention it here too.
Mike made a great video that explains why the currency system has to collapse eventually. I highly recommend watching it.
Profiting from financial collapse isn’t going to solve the rest of the worlds problems, but it’s a step towards surviving, and protecting those you love. And in the end, that’s the best we can hope for. We are after all just animals, and like all other species, only the fittest can survive. Evolution has seen to that!